Stunning home located on a double lot in the private waterfront community of River's End. Entering through the French doors, the wide foyer leads you into the light filled sunken living room that features a wood burning fireplace, exterior doors leading out onto the back deck and tall ceilings allowing for an incredible view from the second story loft. Continuing down the spacious hall you have a generous dining room and gourmet style kitchen with a center island, wet bar, double wall oven and much more. The kitchen gives you the perfect space to entertain and host weekly family dinners. Another large living room is just off the kitchen and breakfast nook with beautiful vaulted wood ceilings and a second wood burning fireplace that could be easily turned into gas if desired. On the other end of the home you have three bedrooms along with an additional room that could be used as an office space or bedroom. The master suite has a separate entrance to the back deck along with a large en suite. The second floor loft has additional storage closets along with a walk in attic and heated playroom. The backyard is a peaceful escape while relaxing in the shade and listening to all the sounds of nature. A must-see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Stick Built, Cedar Exterior
Gravity Septic System
3,932 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Intercom System, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Skylights, Screened
- 2. Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Cedar
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Landscaped. Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS