Welcome to 2643 McKee Road in Dover! This 3 Bedrooms & 2 full bath rancher has had only one owner & features a large lot w/ 2 sheds and a carport in back of home, perfect for your RV/ Boat or Truck! This charming rancher is waiting for some TLC and has great potential as a private residence, investment property, or rental. Hot water heater and furnace replaced in 2019! Enjoy the screened porch looking over the big back yard and mature plantings and plenty of shade. Original hardwood floors are waiting to be revealed from beneath existing carpet in living room, dining room, and bedrooms! Large utility/laundry room w/ separate entrance could be used as workshop, exercise room, or home office. One-car garage w/ interior access to home and access to large attic that extends over a large portion of the home for plenty of storage space. Less than 10 miles to Dover AFB, less than 5 miles to Dover Speedway, and less than 5 minutes to Route 1. HOME IS BEING SOLD AS-IS. Any home inspections performed by Buyer are for informational purposes only.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
1,365 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dryer, Freezer, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 200.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Back Yard, Front Yard. Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price