R-11725 This 3 bedroom ranch has everything a new buyer would love to have. The owners have made many improvements over the years including Andersen windows, roof with architectural shingles replaced in 2016, up-dated kitchen and appliances, French drain system in the basement. Cozy, warm, and a corner 1.2 acre lot that is outstanding. Backyard is fenced in, with large trees for even more privacy. This home is located just north of the City , great residential area of well kept homes, convenient location . There is a 2 car detached garage, a full basement with laundry, workshop area and plenty of storage. There are hardwood floors throughout, interior has been recently painted. Seller has elected to sell this home in "AS-IS" condition and will not make any repairs and will accept only cash offers due to conditions and repairs that may be required. Seller has made a major price reduction to compensate for possible repairs. Inspection are for buyer's information only and will not be involved in renegotiating sales price.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
1,260 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WILLIAM HENRY M.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Workshop, Space For Rooms
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Wood Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 278 x 370 x 197 x 173
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Irregular, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price